Rasayana is the process of rejuvenation of our Body, Mind & Consciousness. Rasayan Treatments help nourish all the 7 types of body tissues, work as a tonic to our Mind functions, enhances Vitality & Fertility & Good for Emotional Health & Consciousness.
What Panchkarma Treatments, Food & Ayurveda Herbs help us achieve the process of Kaya Kalp.
Expert: Dr. Nitin Agrawal
- BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery) from Rishikul Ayurvedic Medical College, Haridwar, Uttaranchal, India;
- PG Diploma in Clinical Applications of Yoga, University of Gurukul Kangri, Haridwar;
- Dr. Nitin Agrawal is an Ayurveda Doctor by education and passion. He has been practicing Ayurveda for over 20 years;
- Managing Director of Bliss Ayurveda Private Limited, a company involved in manufacturing and export of Ayurveda products and Herbal Food Supplements to more than 20 countries all over the World;
- Managing Director of Alliance Ayurveda Research & Training Institute (AARTI), a newly upcoming large Ayurveda Panchkarma Clinic and Training Institute in Delhi NCR, India;
- Managing Director of Bliss Ayurveda India, an organization organizing Ayurveda Health & Panchkarma Clinics & Consultation programs in India & Abroad.
Kaya Kalp: Reversal of the Ageing Process through Panchkarma & Ayurveda Herbs
Expert: Nitin Agrawal
Duration: 1 hour