Obesity or overweight is a big issue nowadays. It affects the personal and social aspects of life. It influences the concept of beauty and reduces self-esteem. So, people are working very hard to maintain the body mass index with the proper shape of the body. Many of them working with diet plan and exercises. Still, people could not maintain this for longer duration and if a delayed bounce often happens. Besides it also affects their physical and emotional stability. It needs a special way to tackle were Ayurveda - Panchakarma is the best.
Panchakarma is a unique method of Ayurveda to address the core issue in the body. Day to day life adds immense pressure on senses and the system end up with huge amount of stresses and unpleasant memories. These cover a period disturb the whole system and speed up the aging process. panchakarma allows the body and mind to identify these stressors and unwanted memories and help to scavenge it. panchakarma is not just detoxifying rather it redefine the core and help the person to back to himself. This is very much important in the case of obesity.
You will know at the webinar:
- what are the reasons for being overweight;
- why the effectiveness of diets and intense exercise is low;
- why kickbacks occur and excess weight returns;
- how to restore the functioning of body systems using Panchakarma methods;
- how to eliminate the root cause of excess weight;
- what should be done so that after normalizing the weight, do not gain it again.
Expert: Dr. Devi Narayanan
- Medical superintendent in SNA Ayurveda Nursing Home PVT, LTD Kottappuram, Thrissur;
- B.A.M.S, Ayurveda College Coimbatore 2003;
- MSC in Psychology: Bharatiya University Tamilnadu 2017-2018;
- Learned under Ashtavaidyan Alathiyur Narayanan Nambi since 2004;
- Working as Medical Superintendent in SNA Ayurved Nursing Home since 2006. Well experienced medical management of Gynecological, Antenatal, and Postnatal case;
- A faculty member in Ayurvedic Point, Milano, Italy for 14years: classes on ayurvedic treatment aspects especially panchakarma;
- Had taken classes on ayurvedic treatment for medical students from Italy, SriLanka, Maldives, and Germany.
How to eliminate the root cause of excess weight by panchakarma methods
Duration: 1 hour